854489 Pontiac 1970 Firebird 2'N1 1:24
This is a Revell 1970 Pontiac Firebird 2'N1 1/24
Read the full product description
An all-new Pontiac® Firebird® was introduced for 1970 and represented a new high for Pontiac styling with the introduction of air dams and a rear spoiler. With a 400 cubic inch engine and a four speed trans equipped with standard Hurst shifter, as well as complete instrumentation, including a tach turned on its side to red line at 12 o'clock just like a racecar, the new Firebird completed the performance image.
- Detailed 400 Ram Air V-8 with shaker hood induction system.
- Choice of stock rally wheels and tires or custom 19" wheels with low profile tires.
- Optional factory stock or custom decals.
- Tampo printed whitewalls.
- Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and black vinyl tires.