88-01 BATTLETOME: SERAPHON AOS
THIS IS THE 88-01 BATTLETOME: SERAPHON AOS
The Seraphon strive tirelessly to advance the Great Plan of the Old Ones, returning true order and balance to realms tainted by the Ruinous Powers. Guided by ancient amphibian mages who shape reality itself with unfathomable magics, their armies see cold-blooded saurians and ferocious reptilian beasts fight together as a single potent force. Whether stalking from the depths of sweltering jungles or emerging from the heavens in a blaze of starlight, the Seraphon wage war with a fusion of predatory violence and esoteric cosmic power that few can withstand.
This essential companion contains in-depth lore and inspiring artwork, plus full rules for using the Seraphon in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. You'll venture into the cosmic secrets of the astromatrix, discover the many species that make up the Seraphon, and explore the history of their deep-seated hatred for the forces of Chaos.
This 120-page hardback book contains:
– Extensive background information on the Seraphon, from their ancient origins and mysterious temple-cities to the Old Ones they worship
– Stunning artwork that brings jungle realms and saurian warbeasts to life
– 35 warscrolls with pitched battle profiles for Seraphon armies, from the awesome Slann Starmasters to the swift-clawed Raptadon Hunters
– Rules for Starborne and Coalesced Seraphon, including command traits, artefacts, spells, battle traits, and the four mightiest Seraphon constellations
– Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to further the Great Plan and acquire Sacred Spawnings, plus a new battleplan and warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
– Matched play rules, with four grand strategies, six battle tactics, and a core battalion unique to the Seraphon
– A jaw-dropping showcase of Seraphon miniatures, along with a painting guide to prepare your cohorts for war
This battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.