91-14 BATTLETOME: NIGHTHAUNT
THIS IS THE 91-14 BATTLETOME: NIGHTHAUNT
Read the full product description
From Shyish, the Realm of Death, come the ethereal Nighthaunt – terrifying spectres driven to murder by their bitter hatred for the living. These undead are the terror weapon of the Great Necromancer, united under the cruelest and most tortured rulers ever to die. Their cold grasp reaches across the Mortal Realms, spreading a paralysis of fear amongst the living souls they once called kin, a howling host that will leave only an endless landscape of corpses and wailing spirits remains.
Within these pages you’ll find everything you need to know to command the deathless hosts of the Nighthaunt in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, and discover their place in the Mortal Realms. Read the abundant and sorrowful history of these tortured souls, explore the haunted empire of the amethyst underworlds, and delve into the spectral processions that drag souls into Nagash's iron grip.
This 96-page hardback book contains:
- A musty catacomb of background information on the Nighthaunt, including their history, relationship with Nagash, and spectral culture
- Sinister yet breathtaking artwork that conveys the grim majesty of the Nighthaunt
- 31 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for ghostly warriors, from swarming Chainrasps to new heroes like the Scriptor Mortis and Awlrach the Drowner
- Rules for 4 distinct Nighthaunt Processions, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spells, and battle traits like Aura of Dread and Frightful Touch
- Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to spread the pall of Death by haunting the Mortal Realms, plus 7 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
- Matched play content including 4 grand strategies and 6 battle tactics to unleash against your enemies
- A showcase of morbid Nighthaunt miniatures assembled in the colours of their Processions, alongside guides on how to paint them yourself
Also included is a sheet of 28 tokens and a range ruler, used for tracking the effects of the Wave of Terror ability.