FA057 FRAME ARMS GENBU BLACK TORTOISE MODEL KIT 1/100
1/100 FRAME ARMS GENBU / BLACK TORTOISE MODEL KIT
License Frame Arms
Material PS - PE - ABS
Series Frame Arms
Release Date July 2018
- The mech is equipped with 3mm joints for maximum customizability.
- The model has specially designed joints in order to recreate the unique proportions of Shinkawa’s original design.
- The torso and the waist use the Frame Architect Renewal Ver. and are compatible with parts from existing Frame Arms models.
- The Frame Architect parts are not pre‐assembled, and the head, arms, and legs are not included. The camera‐eyes are pre‐painted The horn on the helmet is removable.
- The leg armor can be extended. The model comes with one rocket launcher, one rifle, and one sword.
- The blade of the sword is made of clear plastic. The model contains attachments to equip the weapons to various parts of the mech.
- The rocket launcher can be configured to be equipped on either the right or the left.
- The grip on the rifle can be changed out for one that securely fits in the hands for the Frame Arms Series.
- This multi‐colored kit is easy to assemble with no painting necessary.
The newest model in Kotobukiya’s Frame Arms line is Black Tortoise, designed by world famous designer Yoji Shinkawa (Kojima Productions).
Shinkawa’s next collaboration with Kotobukiya after White Tiger, Black Tortoise is a large and heavily armored mech. Black Tortoise’s distinctive form was sculpted by Katsuhiko Hori, who has a long history of bringing Shinkawa’s designs to life.
This is an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction/anime item.
The Genbu joins the Frame Arms model kit lineup from Kotobukiya! It has 3mm diameter ports for endless customization, and its articulation is achieved with newly designed joints for dynamic posing. A Frame Architect Renewal Ver. is used for the abdomen and hip part (also compatible with earlier Frame Arms releases); it must be noted that the Frame Architect Renewal Ver. does not have a head, arms or legs. Its camera eye is reproduced with painted parts, the leg armor covers can be deployed, and it's armed with its pair of rocket launchers, rifle and sword. The weapons can be carried on each section with a special attachment, and the rocket launchers can be used in either the left or right hand with parts exchange. The kit is also molded in color, so painting is not necessary, although as with just about any kit, adding some paint will improve its appearance (and the built-up example in the photos has been painted). Add it to your mecha lineup today!
- [Size]: Approximately 18cm tall when assembled
- [Materials]: PE, PVC, ABS